Pristine Office Carpet Cleaning
top reasons for properly maintaining and cleaning carpets:
- Prolonging the life of carpeting. Regular carpet cleaning can significantly increase the life of carpets.
- Protects indoor air quality. Carpets trap airborne pollutants; these must be removed periodically in order to maintain indoor air quality.
- Makes carpets easier to maintain. Most carpet soiling is made up of dry soils. When carpets are kept thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis, most dry soils can be removed with regular vacuuming.
- Removes spots and stains.
- Prevents buildup of allergens and bacteria. Moist soiling of carpets can result in the buildup of several unhealthy contaminants.
- Enhances the appearance of any room. Clean, well-maintained carpets speak volumes about the overall cleanliness of your business.
- Improves your employees morale. People feel better about their work environment when it is clean. This includes the carpeting.
A customized, comprehensive carpet care program is essential for your office carpeting.
Five elements of our carpet care:
- Soil Prevention. Proper mat placement and interior and exterior hard surface maintenance isolate and contain most of the soil entering your building.
- Routine Vacuuming. This is critical to remove most of the dry soil trapped in your carpets.
- Routine Spot and Spill Removal. The sooner these are removed after occurrence the more likely your carpet will not be permanently stained.
- Interim Maintenance System Cleaning. This is cleaning for appearance improvement, and can postpone or limit the need for Deep Cleaning. This is achieved by carpet cleaning of all high traffic areas and other main laneways.
- Deep Cleaning. A carpet cleaning of all areas of the carpet.
Carpet Cleaning has traditionally been what has incorrectly been called the “steam cleaning” or “hot water extraction” method. Hot water and usually a detergent are injected into a carpet and then drawn back out by vacuum. It is not actually steam that is used, but hot water. A copious amount of water is used in the process, and even the strongest truck mounted vacuum systems cannot rinse all trace of the water and detergent from the carpet with this method. Much of the soil remains in the carpet and will eventually “wick” to the top, making the carpets less clean in a fairly short time.
A new method of carpet cleaning, called Encapsulation Carpet Cleaning, has emerged strongly within the last ten years. This method of carpet cleaning is a “Very Low Moisture” (VLC) or dry carpet cleaning method. A carpet cleaning solution is applied to the carpet. The solution is made up of polymers which literally “encapsulate” (or surround) the dirt particles. An agitation machine is then used to vigorously work the fibers of the carpets. The encapsulated dirt residue is vacuumable immediately, during the next regularly scheduled vacuuming of the carpets.
The Encapsulation Carpet Cleaning method of carpet cleaning improves carpet appearance, and it also keeps carpets cleaner for longer periods of time compared to other methods, including “steam cleaning.” This is achieved because there is significantly less dirt and soil remaining in the carpet after Encapsulation Carpet Cleaning, so there is much less wicking to the surface of dirt.
Kitchener Clean exclusively uses the Encapsulation Carpet Cleaning method for the cleaning of office carpets. We offer this service as a stand alone service, or as part of our Total Office Care Program.
Contact us today to see how we can provide you with a customized, comprehensive carpet care program.